Trinity Catholic School - Home & School Association has a private Facebook Group Page! Check out our updates/events!
You can also email us at email@example.com
Welcome Trinity Catholic Parents and Guardians
Trinity Catholic's Home and School Association has been organized to provide a variety of activities for the students and families at Trinity Catholic School. The HSA serves to enrich the education of the children as various needs arise throughout the year. Our group is made up of parents, caregivers and faculty. The HSA contributes to the community by sponsoring an adopted child, creating food baskets at Thanksgiving and offering assistance to those in need at Christmas. The HSA provides activities designed to unite the families of Trinity Catholic such as our Fall Harvest Feast, Catholic School Week activities and a Spring Carnival. Funds raised by Home and School are used to provide the extras the school budget does not include. The HSA is successful through the hard work and kindness of its families.
Home & School meetings are on the first Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. unless noted in the school calendar.
New faces are ALWAYS welcome and we value the input of all our families and staff.
We had over 200 people RSVP for our back to school picnic. It was a lovely evening for sharing a meal, a movie, and connecting with our extended Trinity family. Thanks go to all who helped out and made the event run so smoothly.
Upcoming dates to note:
- Harvest Feast, Priority Hall, Wednesday, November 23rd, 2019. click her for info.
- Next meeting, Wednesday, November 6th, 2019.
* if you are interested in serving on the Harvest Feast organizational committee please attend the October meeting or contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Officers for 2019/2020:
- Becky Rastley & Mary Koskowski - Co-Presidents
- Stephanie Steiger - Vice President
- Treasurer - Maura Kenyon
- Kathy Cummings - Faculty Representative